The Qatar Guide
Qatar is a country buzzing with energy, rich in tradition and bursting with development.
Our Qatar Guide provides useful information and highlights some of the fantastic aspects of the country.
To help discover Qatar in all its beauty, the guide gives an overview of the environment, geography, history and culture.
It’s all here, tourist information, interests, listed hotels and exciting places to shop and eat including contact numbers and locations.
Vital practical information equips those who need some assistance in arriving and getting settled, as well as keeping those who have been around updated with all the latest information. You'll find everything you need to know from finding accommodation, visa information, healthcare, sport, schools and universities, to leaving Qatar.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?