i just want to know who to approach to get the road near my home repaired. it is terribly broken down and needs serious work. our daily drive to and from home is hell especially due to huge humps and deep dents right after them. many portions of the road are missing!

all i want to do is draw the attention of the roadworks department. i know there is no guarantee they will actually look into it but i feel it my duty to approach them atleast once.

if anyone knows who and how to contact pls help. the least i can do is lodge a complaint and then keep praying they come!

Log in or register to post comments