My landlord just advised me that he is increasing my rent from the start of November , which is against the Law for my non furnished house .
I told him that I will not pay more , and now he is refusing to give me a new contract and he will not take the rent money either .
I decided to stay firm , however , I need advice on how and where to go from here , while following the path of legality .
Thank you all for your inputs .

Goldwings727 .

Log in or register to post comments