Groups - Our Winners!
We've been testing the Qatar Living Groups for the last few weeks and we've had a fantastic response.
I first announced Groups here and had promised a prize to the person who had the largest active group. Non of the groups actually won (since no one met all the conditions) but today I'm happy to announce the following Group awards:
- The most members: Filipino expatriates in Qatar managed by azilana7037
- The most activity: Technology and Gadget Zone managed by e46m3
- The most buzz: Qatar Living Social Group managed by Xena
- The best karma: Qatar Living Volunteers managed by Aisha.
- The best karma [runner-up]: Pets and Animals in Qatar managed by Moonbeam.
The managers of the winning groups will each receive a QR100 gift voucher (and our runner-up with half that).
Thanks to all of the managers and members who keep on making this place better and better!
And if you haven't joined a group yet, what are you waiting for?
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?