Qatar to play Argentina at Al Sadd Stadium in aid of disaster victims
Update : Click here for a post on the match and lots of photos.
An international friendly soccer match between Qatar and Argentina will be played on November 16 at the Al Sadd Stadium. According to IPS
General Secretary of the Qatar Football Association (QFA), Saud Al Mohannadi, said that the match is organized to raise funds for victims of the Tsunami as well as those affected by the devastating earthquake in Pakistan.
Apart from the Argentine team, other stars and VIPs expected to be at the match include the two best players of the century, Brazilian Pele and Argentine Maradona. President of the International Olympic Committee, Jacques Rogge, is also expected to grace the occasion.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?