What to Read This Summer?
So I finally decided to read in ENGLISH!
Any one will prefer to read in his\her mother tongue I guess.
Â Â Unfortunately, most of my English readings are online. For some reason whenever I buy a book in English I pick the most boring\difficult one to read and therefore I stop reading it, or I only read extracts form all over itÂ I donâ€™t remember the last time I actually read a book in English from cover to cover ( Or, do I have to?)
Anyway,This summer Iâ€™m trying to read more English though I donâ€™t enjoy it much, but I should work on my English, right?.. Itâ€™s just that I get upset when I face a word that I donâ€™t know what it means ..Which is ridicules because I should be happy learning new words..
Tell us what are reading or planning to readâ€¦Anddd pleaseÂ suggest me something, American writers are preferred .
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?