The Losail International Circuit has hosted Qatar's MotoGP since 2004. Built in just under a year by 1 000 workers, the circuit has been a regular venue of the MotoGP calendar ever since.
Located just outside the vibrant city of Doha, the track is surrounded by artificial grass in order to stop huge quantities of sand spreading onto the roads.
In 2007, Losail added permanent outdoor lighting to host night races. At the time, the Qatari circuit was the biggest lighting project in Motorsports, and hosted the first night race ever in MotoGP with the 2008 Commercial bank Grand Prix.
- You may also purchase tickets from the MotoGP website.
- Grandstand tickets are also available at the Welcome Centre of the Circuit until 21st March and at the Ticket Booth of the circuit during the Grand Prix of Qatar.
PUBLIC AREA - GRANDSTAND TICKET
In the main Grandstand you will find 3 Giant Screens where you can watch the action live, it has also a great view of the starting grid, finish line and podium ceremony.
Children under 11 years old have free access but must be accompanied by a parent or legal representative.
As last year, therew will be a fan zone and family entertainment at the grandstand with FREE activities for all family with your grandstand ticket:
- Go Karting Track for free (5 minutes race)
- ATV's Track for the kids and children
- Traditional activites as camel riding, falcons, traditional arabic coffee making and much more
- Kids zone for the children with an area with different inflatables
- There will be a food court with different restaurant for all the tastes such us Shake Shack, Amazing Waffles Cafe, Pop Corn Girl and Nando's
VIP VILLAGE TICKETS
The VIP Village is the Hospitality area above the pit garages, in the paddock area: This ticket includes the following services:
- Paddock Access
- Excellent views
- Gourmet dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages and coffee bar
- Official Program
- Privileged Parking
- VIP Grandstand
- Pit Lane walk
- Service Road Tour
Children under 2 years old have free access. Children above 2 need their own pass.
LOSAIL VIP CLUB TICKETS
The Losail VIP Club is a hospitality tent in turn 10. This ticket includes the following services:
- Paddock Access
- Live action during all the weekend
- Giant screens
- Appetizers during all day
- Non-alcoholic beverages during all day
- Exclusive Car Park close to the tent
Children under 8 years old have free access. Children above 8 need their own pass.
Click here to learn more.