In return to a lot of information I got here, I'm posting the list of accredited clinics by Qatar Embassy in Manila. If not for checking this site, I might be one of those people who will have to return home from NAIA since I don't have the Qatar sticker stamped on my passport.
I got this list from Wide Wide World Express that they also sent through email.
I applied for a Dependent Visa but was told to undergo medical test from any one of QE's accredited clinics before sending it to WWWExpress. This was not stated nor clear in this forum http://www.qatarliving.com/node/384305.
I figured that this would be more helpful to dependents since I was made to understand that it's usually an agency which makes the arrangements for workers.
I went to St. Patrick Clinic in Shaw Blvd which took them 4 working days (from the day of testing) to release the results. Should be 3 workings days only but they ran out of some needed supplies for laboratory tests.
Anyhow, hope this helps.
Click here to learn more.
hi agg822. appreciate if u can provide the list for the accredited clinics. thanks.
where is the list?
I tried searching, ito lang ang nakita ko, sana ito na nga po iyon, at sana accredited pa din sila.
Saint Patrick'S Clinic And Laboratories Incorporated
566 Shaw Boulevard Corner Samat Street , Mandaluyong
02 533 9219
Nakita ko din sa POEA website ung list ng mga accredited medical clinics
Isa ang St Patrick sa mga valid clinics
ST. PATRICK'S HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS, INC.
566 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
TELEPHONE: 533-97-41 to 45 / 533-97-46 (fax)
MEDICAL DIRECTOR: Benjamin C. Sanchez, M.D.
CLASSIF./ VALIDITY PERIOD NOS. CODE NO.: MFRLS-682-11-07
ANNIV. DATE : November 14
VALIDITY PERIOD: November 14, 2007 to November 13, 2010
I will be working in Qatar soon, I already have my working visa. I have my medical test already but the clinic is not accredited for the requirements of visa stamped as far as I have read in this website. The HR in qatar told me to have a test in any medical clinic, so I went to THE MEDICAL CITY in Ever Gotesco Mall. I submitted already the test such as HEPA, HIV & X-RAY to my employer in qatar. Ive been thinking if I still have to do another medical test for the accredited clinic just to have a medical certificate for my visa stamped?
Anyone please..give me an advice..
Here are the list of clinics that are accredited by DOH, POEA and Qatar Embassy in Manila.
1. American Hospital, Intramuros, Manila
2. Angelina Apostol-Punzalan Medical Clinic, EDSA, Makati
3. Angelus Medical Clinic Inc, Legaspi Vill, Makati
4. Arguelles Medical Center, Malate, Manila
5. Christian E. Cangco Medical Clinic, Pasong Tamo, Makati
6. International Diagnostic Center, Malate, Manila
7. L-R Medical & X-Ray Clinic, Makati
8. Mabini Medical Clinic, Malate, Manila
9. Philippine Medical Tests System, Quezon Ave, Quezon City
10. Physician's Diagnostic Services Center, Ermita, Manila
11. Ruben C. Bartolome MD Clinic, Malate, Manila
12. S.M. Lazo Medical Clinic, Malate, Manila
13. St. Martin Polyclinic Inc, Malate, Manila
14. St. Patrick's Health Care system, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong
15, St. Peter-Paul Medical Clinic, Ermita, Manila
16. St. Vincent X Ray Center & Laboratory Inc, Makati
17. Our Lady of Fatima Medical Clinic, Sampaloc, Manila
18. Medisense Lab Center, Bacolog Negros Occ.
direct hire po ako ng isang company sa DOHA QATAR, my employment offer na ako ntanggap via email after ko msign I emailed to them the copy of signed employment offer. ngsend s kn ang employer ng list ng rquirements na dpt ko isubmit s knla.s ngyn poh ung school credentials at NBI q s 22 ng July p rilis s DFA. hnhntay ko p poh ung rilis ng school credential at NBI tas email q s employer ko pra mprocess nila visa ko.gus2 q lng poh mlaman kung pwede na b aq mg medical kht ala p ako visa from the employer kse mron sa list ng requirements Blood Group Certificate w/c must be typed on doctors letterhead,gusto ko lng clarify if eto b ay ung medical result na o iba.if sakali pwede n ako mgmdcal ano poh mga required documents need isubmit s accredited clinic ng qatar embassy? sna poh mtulungan nyo ako. salamat poh..