- Bring in your questions and join QEERI’s water scientists to discuss current desalination technologies, associated risks, costs and ensure sustainable water supply.
Hello everyone i just want to ask pls anyone knows the souqarads where they moving place thank you:)
is there any report of snakes attack in alkhisa
A house owner in Al Khisa neighbourhood off Shamal Road has claimed that he found his home suddenly invaded by snakes of different species and colours, making him and his family members panic and fear for their lives.
The house is behind Al Khisa Petrol Station.
Wildlife in Qatar is fascinating in its own unique way. Although there are very few species of flora and fauna present here.
- Far away from all the hustle and bustle of city life, Qatar is home to the Avicennia Marina, commonly known as mangroves.
Talk by Dr. Alex Amato, Head of Sustainability at Qatar Green Building Council
Date: February 11, 2015
Refreshments from 6.30pm. Q and A afterwards
- Qatar is home to the second-largest population of dugongs in the world, behind only Australia. Dugongs are large herbivorous marine mammals weighing more than 400kg.
Air india office is shifted from sana signal. Does anybody know where is the New Air india Office in Doha ?
- A QLer reported that he saw a dead dolphin and sea turtle at the trash ridden beachside of Al Roidha.
- The Ministry of Environment has drafted a new law to protect wildlife and end the growing violations threatening Qatar's environment.