MOI traffic violations
By Hajira • 4 years 1 month ago.

How does MOI traffic violations work? what should I do if I believe that they have mistakenly charged my car with violation, "loading a vehicle in a way that causes danger to people and properties" at MEBAIREEK / BU NAKHLA Salwa Road, the amount charged is QAR600. I am a new driver barely 6 months, and I have not been to this place. Where is Mebaireek/Bu Nakhla? How do MOI charge traffic violations? please hel

share tweet
By LostInSpace• 4 years 1 month ago.

for speeding!

By Hajira• 4 years 1 month ago.

checking the google map of qatar, the place was very far and I have not tried going there. I did not receive any SMS from MOI.. how sad :(

By LostInSpace• 4 years 1 month ago.

the police station and contest it, they will show you photographic evidence if it is correct.

By ingeniero• 4 years 1 month ago.

you can go to traffic dept. and can ask them. and this fine is for overspeeding

By anonymous• 4 years 1 month ago.

correct for speeding they are writing anything.

By Hawk10• 4 years 1 month ago.

In most cases this type of violation is for using mobile phone. The police at various traffic lights and R/A use to write the car number and send them the same violation, if ever you used phone while waiting for traffic light to open.

By LostInSpace• 4 years 1 month ago.

this is for speeding, no doubt about it.

By han19• 4 years 1 month ago.

Go to the police station and get it clarified, if you are really sure you were not in that place at that time. Take someone who can speak Arabic, if you can't.

By flexicode• 4 years 1 month ago.

You have never been to MEBAIREEK/BU NAKHLA Salwa Road then can you recall when you were kind enough to hand over the keys of your car to one of your colleagues or office staff who came to you expressing some urgency. If not then mistakes do happen especially when the number has been noted down by a human police. Mostly when someone is found fiddling with his/her phones while waiting for the lights to turn green.

By Hajira• 4 years 1 month ago.

Thank you guys for your advice, will do that. Appreciate it so much...

By flor1212• 4 years 1 month ago.

Best is to get a photo of the violation at the traffic department. It will confirm whether it's really your car or not! And as stated by many above, it's overspeeding!

By anonymous• 4 years 2 weeks ago.

Thats for Over speed and nothing else and if u wanna make sure , go to any traffic police then u can check it from there