Are there any Bike shops in Doha? Not top of the line specialists please :) Just Bikes for teens and pre-teens.
Name, Location (with directions if possible) and phone numbers will be great.
Click here to learn more.
This guy repairs and sell any type of bike and very fast and professional also very good rate best rate ever in Qatar, you could contact him through his page www.facebook.com/qatarbikeshop
Or call 55420462
pls is any body know where i can buy rechargeable bicycle for adult shop location may be with phone number
any idea ?! Um new to do7a
there are opposite Al-Najadah and there is a shop aslo in Najma if you driving from Gulf Cinema Traffic Lights toward Najma after Hot Bakery small round about there is on bike's shop on your left side.
What are your exactly looking for?
I went to markhia and the guy holding the shop doesn't want to sell me bike parts...
I think they have.. Its a bike shop so there is a big possibility that they have spare parts.. :D
You don't know if any of these shops have any spare parts for bikes like seats nuts wheels frames, etc...?
walidandraos its near the markhiya complex... if you are coming from al ahli hospital, take a left from the tv r/a and get into the service lane. park anywhere you can find a parking and walk back to towards the beginning of the service lane. You'll find the shops there...
Aneelaq, i tried to see the bike shops near TV R/A but i couldn't find them. Can you specify the exact location please. You said there are two.
Updated May 2010:
1. All the bike shops around Bombay Silk Centre (referred to above) don't exist anymore since much of the area (between Mannai roundabout to Souk Wakif) has been demolished and fenced for the upcoming DohaLand, so don't bother.
2. The shop "Skate Shack" on Salwa Road (on your left after the 2nd roundabout when coming from Ramada) is good but has high end bicycles - cheapest one is QR 1700
3. The 2 shops on the corner of TV Roundabout are low end shops - I bought a bicycle from there for QAR 450... obviously nothing fancy but it works for a routine entry-level recreational street/park biker like me
4. Lulu and Carrefour have very little variety don't go
5. Go Sport and Sports Mart again have higher end sports bikes.
hi guys. i'm looking for a mountainbike here in doha. i wanted to ride again. by the way i'm donny, 21 years old. i'm a cyclist almost 8 years from philippine. I'm interested in bike racing and to meet new friends in bike here in doha. if someone read my message just contact me at this mobile number. 6490225 or visit my website: http://cadizcity.weebly.com or email me at email@example.com. thanx
If you want to buy really a good bike than visit ToyRus near Al Sadd and Skates at Salwa Road, both have very good collection of bikes for all group of ages.
Sorry, can't open your attchcement
Villagio traffic light Le Roses
<-----this way O (r/bout)
do you mean at this location;
Google Map Link
2nd Last traffic light before Villagio (Le rose villa trafficlight), if you're from Al-Saad, take left, second r/bout take right.
take side road, stroll slowly (<40km/hr?) you will found one good bike shop.
2 shops near TV r/a.
You can find In front of NAJADAH
Or easy way go LULU hyper .Carrefour,Babyshop
they sale bike for kids
Enjoy your bike
There are a lot of bike shops in the old part of town. Shara Kharaba. Do you know Bombay Silk Centre. Well it is around there. Also Toys r us have bikes.