- The continued arrival of workers for ongoing and upcoming infrastructure projects has led to a remarkable growth in the number of bus passengers in the country.
- Dazzling fireworks off the Corniche lit up the Doha skies yesterday evening. Were you there at Doha Corniche last night?
- Pakistani community participated in a candlelight vigil at the Pakistan embassy in Doha on Wednesday evening.
PND have announced that the Pakistani community in Qatar will gather at the Pakistan Embassy today from 7pm to 9pm.
The community may join in the candle lighting and prayers for the victims of the tragic Peshawar school attacks.
- Mowasalat said it has arranged over 200 buses, to transport people attending the National Day military parade on the Corniche.
- Qatar is all set to celebrate the National Day tomorrow under the theme of "One Love" to shows the strong bond between Qataris and expatriate communities.
- Hamad International Airport (HIA) is preparing for an influx of departing passengers during the winter season and celebrating Qatar National Day.
- Some schools are unable to go ahead with their expansion plans due to the lack of "affordable" and purpose-built complexes
- Play our special Qatar National Day Quiz and win some prizes including iPhone 6, Beats headphones and a Samsung Tablet. Lots of prizes to be won.
- The trend of availing government services online is gaining ground in Qatar as the number of visitors almost doubled in 2013 compared to 2012.
- Qatar and other GCC states are not likely to be hit hard by the falling international oil prices.
- Doha Metro will save 2 million km of travel by car per day resulting in a substantial fall in the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.