Politics

Primary tabs

Play nice in this forum and remember, respect is the key!

1. Saudi closes "illegal" women's fitness center

Health officials have closed down an “illegal” women’s fitness centre attached to a hospital in Jeddah, it was reported on Wednesday.

Gyms or fitness clubs for women continue to be illegal in the kingdom, despite the growing popularity of underground venues.

2. Are we still slaves here?????

The other day i was just walking by road and two local teens were making fun of me. Shouting at me by names and showing gestures. This is not the first time happening to me, i am sure it would have happened to you also.

3. Earthquake news reporting in Qatar is crap

I was just surfing on the Peninsula's and the Gulf Times' webpages and was aghast to see that the former didn't even list the earthquake in Haiti among its top stories for the day ("fish handling not up to standards, says official" ranked higher than the earthquake), and the latter listed it AFTE

4. Good One to ponder

A group of children were playing near two railway tracks, one still in use while the other disused. Only one child played on the disused track, the rest on the operational track.

5. Equal respect of law

Few days ago I have typical primitive behavior from Qatari young boys which think if they are Qatari ans that they can make whatever they wont and that can humiliate all strangers in Doha.