Real Madrid vs PSG in Doha on Jan 2

Mark your calendars for January 2, 2014 as Real Madrid are coming to Qatar to play PSG. It really doesn't get any bigger than this. Woohoo.

Details here!

Real Madrid will face French champions Paris Saint-Germain in a friendly in Doha on January 2, the Spanish club confirmed on Friday.

Comments

Wow! Good info.
...it get much bigger...with Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund...and by the way: who is PSG..??
PSG is Paris Saint Germain
PSG is Paris Saint Germain...I know Mr. s-lahm80.. ;-) BUT: who they are in European soccer..??? Still nobody.
yes you are right Mr. Meenzer, but the Owner of this Club is Qatariiiiiiii, thats whyyyyy
where would one find tickets for such event?
HEY CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO POST PICTURES IN QATAR LIVING
hmmmm... I only know how to upload pictures in your own forum & how to change your profile pic as well :P
where to get tickets from?
where should we buy tickets and how much for it? the last time i watch is against Brazil & Argentina.
Interesting how real madrid and PSG, both, correct me if I'm wrong, are advertising Fly Emirates and ironically are going to play in Qatar ;-) Does anybody know where it's going to be played? What Stadium?
Buy tickets from here: http://buy2.tickethour.com/parisvsreal/showProductList.html