Qatar Living Lounge
Chill out in the lounge. Hang out here with friends from Qatar Living and chat about anything unrelated to the more "serious" forum topics...
- For tickets call mob: 5530 3518
- Temperatures are expected to come down by between 3C and 5C today owing to a ridge of the high pressure extending from the Siberian region, the Met Office said yesterday.
- As a women living in qatar, You want to buy an affordable and nice bag, where do u buy it from?? which shop? in the mall? or in the sou2? which place? and whats the handbags prices in general? plzz i hope you can help me, im studying the market in qatar.... ill appreciate it thanxxxx
I was thinking of getting an xbox one, but then i read on a thread here that xbox live isint supported in qatar. Sure enough it isin't. so i did a live chat with a microsoft tech assistant , and he said that although it isint supported i could get on live by changing the reagion.
- Hi How long will it take aramex to ship from US/UK? I have placed an order in amazon UK today -25th Nov(normal delivary). It's toys. When can I expect it to be arrived in Doha aramex?
What an experience of dental world. Hearing lot of stories of bad experiences of QLers with dentists. I tried to google and other searches to find sound and safe dentist. I decided for Magrabi Hospital (D Ring Road).
Please Contact on 333 190 96
Hi guyz, I searched QL before posting this question, but most of the ENT forums are old. Suffering from Sinus problem, We went to Hamad, assuming that Hamad has best docs in Qatar. Thou we have insurance card for private clinics.
- Higher energy prices can trigger bigger businesses and vice versa triggers smaller businesses. Either of these can lift or take down the smaller countries quickly. Therefore Qatar needs to be consistent and fast on small businesses diversification.
- It is vital for any business to have the least expenses. However in Qatar the cost of doing business have been going up and up with no upper limit, which has grossly dented the private sector. Now the govt. is planning to bring down the real estate rentals thus making the private business viable.
- The average Qatari spends barely a tenth of his day on income generating activities, while an expatriate slogs two-and-a-half times more.
Every relationship has closeness & warmth at its core ..........
Pic : A lovely baby with her dear mom ........
Regards ............................. .................... MM ........ Tue, 25.11.2014, 08.00 hrs