Qatar Living Lounge
Chill out in the lounge. Hang out here with friends from Qatar Living and chat about anything unrelated to the more "serious" forum topics...
- I have noticed in the latest round of changes that QL has changed how the site works when links are clicked on. They used to open in another window if you clicked on the picture. That was quite nice as you could just close it when finished, now it refreshes and reloads.
- hi every body... Im in Qatar at Doha. i need a part time job since 7.00 p.m till 11.30 p.m. any body know any details plz inform to me. itz my kindly request. u may contct me on - email@example.com
- Where can I get fresh duck eggs in Qatar ?
If you are same most wellbeing sentient adults, you attention nutrition substance on your competition foods, and gain superb choices supported on advisable nutritional guidelines.
- Here are some tips to help you make healthy food choices when shopping in Qatar.
.. There 'r times when you have one but still looking for another one shows how much attachement you 've with certain things in the life .. ................
........... Wed, 29.10.2014, 09.53 hrs
........... news ........ drunk mom .......... ............
looking for experienced nanny, babysitter live in for small family one baby. prefer philipino
Today morning only I bought two big Cinnabon rolls from the open counter opposite to The Hallmark store in The Mall. I kept the packet in fridge.
- Dubai is currently following the novel idea of offering mega prizes worth millions, to the winners that are selected from those who use the public transport. This is effectively putting many of the private cars away from the city roads, thus reducing the traffic jams.
Hi QLers, I have a question for on arrival visa in Dubai airport. I will be flying to Dubai on 01-Nov-2014 and i noticed that my RP is expiring on 20-Dec-2014. By rule, the RP expiry date should be more than 3 months on travel date. In my case its not.
- Hey, Is anyone interested in joining me for midnight rides on bikes around Fereej Bin Omran or in the vicinity? I have 2 spare bicycles available even if you don't have a bike.