Click here to learn more.
Dont worry there is coming a superb & premium quality restaurant in the market & there will be no match of it.
Taj Rasoi (JW Mariott) and Asha's at Villagio......All expensive but Good Value for MONEY (at Company's expenses & Only for casual dining experience)
Jawahar Restaurant, good mixture of good food, they also have one near Centrepoint....
The two at the ramada have liquor licences, so if you fancy a cobra with your curry, those are the only choices. Obviously, during Ramadan you'll have to drink your own beer at home.
that was good info ,i always wanted such information
Royal tandoor in souk waqif is Ok as well.
taj rasoi at the marriott is excellent
Alishan is the finest Indian outlet in Doha imho - but its hidden away in the depths of Muntaza and out of sight of prying eyes - as a consequence, it is not expensive, the service is first class and because of their low profile, the management are not "up themselves" - long may it be so!!
does any body here know the telephone number for vasanth bhavan restaurant
chingari at the ramada is gooooooooooood
also do try , star of India at Markhiya .......
Near Ramada signal, can try it, Rate it as OK.
How abot the Asiana and the Royal tandoor. Haerd that Asiana has good bufet. Any body has tried the Royal Tandoor. Need to know if it is good
We are only children once...but we can keep the child in us forever.
winn try the garden hyderabadi. it is at the old q tel signal after jaidah flyover and before sofitel.
do it right - the first time!
srimathi - you seems to be eating our daily
AL -OSRA ---Good One
any place where you get gud Hyderabadi Biryani?
wow so many to choose from thanks
In my opinion the best one is Shalimar near kebab king near crazy signal.
I can rate the best restaurants according the below aspects
1.Shalimaar(near crazy signal kebab king) - excellent for dinner and north indian dishes. Lunch not advisable.
2. Vasantha bhavan (near crazy signal)- Good for lunch and south indian breakfast or dinner.
3. Aaryas(near almeera, muntaza & jaidah flyover) - Good only for south indian dinner.
4. Prestige(Near Airport) - Excellent only for parties and selected north indian items. Avoid south indian item especially dosa/idly.
5. Star of india (near TV R/A)- Good for north indian dishes
5. Garden - (Sharakahraba / Mall)Ok with taste for north and south indian dishes but very very costly. Not worthy. Quantity is also very less. The way of customer treatment is very bad.Many stopped going there. From welcome is closed they changed into very bad attitude.
6. Maasa - (Near Airport opp FFC) is ok for dinner.
7. Fork ( near sofitel/mercure) is good for dinner.
8. Maharaja ( near Arab R/A) is good for dinner and customer care is bad like Garden. Even if u ask for water they never care especially the bachelor one in ground floor.
9. Golden Gate - Wakra is good for dinner and party orders. Mesaieed is nice for lunch and dinner and the best indian Restaurant in mesaieed.
10. Caravan (near ramada)- is ok with taste but expensive and so not worthy.
Before one nice restaurant was near food place, jaidah tower called jewel of india which is gone since many years do any one know where is it?
All indian residents are waiting for saravana bhavan let us see when and where soon.
I would recommend Alishaan for North Indian Food, Aryaas for Soth Indian and Bukhara for Kababs.
AL -OSRA Restaurant near Baby shop in Mannai R/A . Aryaas near jaidah flyover is much more better than the one near almeera in muntazah....
ARYAAS - Good for South Indian Food
go to Ramada Hotel they have Chingari Restaurant. Very good place with good food. Excellent services too.
Everybody is right Everybody is wrong, it depend where we stand.
thats a nice indian resturant. tasty food. near kebab.
no indian restaurant give value for moeny in doha. waiting fora good gujrati thali restauratn to open in doha. any ideas any body????
Alishann is a decent Indian restarurant. The ambience is superb.
Chingari and Bukhara are the other joints which serve good indian food
the choice of indian restaurants is numerous. is there something specific you are looking to try out, then i could help better.
for a start, theres mazza at airport signal, garden at share kahraba area, kebab king -najma, spices-near muntaza health centre, chingari-ramada (pricy).....
happy heart DRIVE SAFE,someone is waiting for you at home
Kolkata or Trivendrum :)
the best indian resturant is in india :)
But tandoor near the airport is good for takeaway and home delivery.