List of Camera for monitor vehicle speed limit..
1. Road between Landmark and Senior Employees R/A (West Bay R/A).
2. Road between The Mall and the airport.
3. Road between Doha and Al Khor x2.
4. Road between Rainbow R/A and Intercontinental Hotel R/A.
5. Road between Decoration R/A and industrial area x2.
8. Road between Education City and Dukhan.
9. Road between Decoration R/A and Al Waab traffic lights.
10. Road near industrial area towards the Mall.
11. Road between Mall R/A and Q-Tel Tower R/A.
12. Road between Abu Hamour to Q-Tel Tower R/A.
13. Road between former Parachute R/A (new traffic signal) and Sela7 Il Jaw.
14. Road between TV R/A and Post Office R/A.
15. Road between Airport traffic signal and former Parachute R/A traffic signal.
16. Onaiza Road from West Bay towards the Lagoon (5u6 Il A9far).
17. All over the Corniche.
18. Al Luqta Street (Education City Road).
19. Landmark underpass.
20. Main Industrial Road.
1. Salwa Road x2.
1. From Doha to Al Khor x2.
2. From Al Khor to Doha x2.
2. From Slanted R/A (Dawar Al Mayil) to Hyatt Plaza R/A x2.
3. From Education City R/A to Dukhan.
4. From Dukhan towards Education City R/A.
5. From Al Markhiya towards Al Sadd on Jassim Bin Hamad Street.
6. From Doha to Al Shamal on Al Shamal Road x3.
7. From Al Shamal to Doha on Al Shamal Road x3.
8. From Sports R/A to Old Jaidah Petrol Station R/A.
9. From Al Shafi R/A to Q-tel (Al Rayyan) R/A.
10. Al Waab Street, towards Industrial Area.
11. Between Doha and Al Wakrah x2.
1. Ramada Conjunction
2. Al Sadd
4. Al Shafi Road
7. Khalifa Stadium
8. Villaggio/Hyatt Plaza
9. Gulf/Qatar Cinemas
10. Subway Petrol Station
11. Toys R Us
12. Sadd Plaza
12. Ibn Omran
13. Hamad Hospital/LuLu
14. Town Center/TV R/A Petrol Station
15. Al Muntazah
16. Al Dafna
18. Conriche (QNB)
19. Crazy R/A traffic lights
20. Salam Plaza
21. Al Gharafa: Qatar Airways
Mobile-Temporary Cameras (not all the time):
1. The underpass under Immigration R/A.
2. Under the bridge on Istiqlal Road between Fire Department and Qatar Club R/A.
3. Car with radar parked near Qatar Club/Khalifa Stadium when coming from the Fire Department.
4. Between Ras Laffan Gate and Samek R/A.
5. Near Sela7 Il Jaw.
6. Portable radar in car on road between Qatar Club/Khalifa Stadium and Senior Employees R/A (West Bay R/A).
7. Al Jam3a Road between Senior Employees R/A (West Bay R/A) and TV R/A.
8. Al Wakrah Road before KFC.
9. Istiqlal Road, Wadi Il Sail.
10. From Sports R/A towards Al Sadd traffic lights.
11. Khalifa Street, before "Tilted" R/A towards Al Markhiya R/A.
12. Road between Al
Click here to learn more.
Thx Rachid for the info.
I'll take the printout of this list and stick on my Car Steering when i drive around in Doha street....
Rachid...Traffic laws are not meant for breaking...
" Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated"
Thanxxx Rachid.... well i have got 1 radar fixed infront of landcrusier dis morning while gng to R-Laffan :(
i think u know that its in the law that there should be a sign on each road to tell us that there is a radar ahead,
so i don't think i'm breaking the law!
Rachid...I think that law is the funniest one...There should be a sign of maximum speed limit not a warning like "Radar ahead".
Thanks Rachid ...thats a huge list
Are the mobile cameras fixed on police cars or normal cars?
its mostly found on the normal cars and also sometimes on Police CARS ...
Wakra road mobile camera is usually in front of a white Pathfinder parked outside the Nissan spart parts shop heading back into Doha.
Same Pathfinder has also been known to set up on the road between new and old airports.
You've also missed 4 more cameras on Wakra Messaid road ...
x2 one way + x2 2 way.
No wonder I got fined...for speeding
...never tried to outsmart a fixed camera.....
for the good info
so reduce you typing speed ... lol
guess i dont have to pay any fine.
It's important when driving your petrol tankers to avoid the speed cameras. Remember, if there's no speed cameras you can drive really fast. Just be careful at the corners, as it's difficult to eat your lunch and steer at the same time.
but also remember that they have temporary cameras that are moved all around Doha. You NEVER know where those cameras are going to be. You are never safe from a ticket if you are speeding anywhere in Doha.
wow! this is detailed.... are you working in traffic department or something? anyway, thanks for sharing...