VISA inquiry
By msh_it • 8 years 6 months ago.

Share this with


Hello everyone

I just need some help about visa issue, I have a friend in Dubai and in
order to change his visa there he have to leave so he is planning to come here,
he will stay for 1 week maximum, so what kind of visa I can get for him, and
what is the paper requested, is his profession in his passport will make a
problem (salesman).


I will really appreciate your help,

Thanks in advance.

share tweet

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By working_mom• 8 years 6 months ago.
Rating: 3/5

First tell us what is the nationality of your friend. His profession in his passport is quite questionable. Better check with some hotel for a hotel visa.

By msh_it• 8 years 6 months ago.

thank u working_mom & ataha2

his nationality will not help him to get it from the airport,,, 

but what if i wannna get him visa on my name, i mean my sponsership or any one with high salary, could this help?



By anonymous• 8 years 6 months ago.
Rating: 4/5



Why doesn'the just drive over the border to Oman for a day and go back this is the cheapest and easiest way. There are buses going from Dubai to Muskat and back he nedn't even go that far.

By msh_it• 8 years 6 months ago.

Yes i know he can go to Oman or even Keesh, but it will be like a visit, he have alot of friends here and he have free time,,, so till now i didnt get him visa and he should be here withing 25 days!!!!!!!!!!

By anonymous• 8 years 6 months ago.



Keesh also costs a lot of money. If he comes here it will cost a lot of money too.

By msh_it• 8 years 6 months ago.

Like how much will cost if i asked a company to get me BM visit Visa,, there is no problem for all the other costs, his company will pay everything except the VISA,,,,?

Log in or register to post comments