Tax Residence Certificate?

Can anyone guide how to obtain Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) for indian expat living in Qatar. Which government authority in Qatar would issue a TRC. Tks.

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By prasadcw• 3 years 5 months ago.
Rating: 5/5

TRC to Indian Expats in Qatar is issued by Ministry of Economy & commerce

By jiane karyll• 4 years 2 months ago.
jiane karyll

YOU ARE NOT PAYING TAX HERE, HOW COME YOU CAN HAVE A TAX RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE? maybe what you are referring is the tenancy contract.

Log in or register to post comments