Salary and Allowances
Discussions on salaries and allowances
- Dear All, I am an BE Engineer with MBA & ITIL v3 Expert certified candidate. My total experience in IN Infrastructure support is 14 years. Can you guys help me with the salary that I should expect if I move to Qatar ? Appreciate if you can provide me some feedback.
- I would like clarify the calculation of deductions for the days that I am absent (casual leave). Our company has broken down the total pay package into basic salary + HRA & various allowances.
- Hi Guys im architect from tunisia I want to ask what is the average salary for an architect with 2 years experience in qatar . thanks
- i have been offered a salary of 1500 riyals for the post of computer operator in qatar with free food, accomodation, free tickets, laundry, transport etc. is this salary enough to live in qatar?
What would be a good starting package? and what to expect?
Hi, I am given offer at Kahramma as Engineer Telecom,. The gross salary is 17000 QR with family status and air tickets, is this good offer. please advise.
Hi, I''ve been offered for a senior designer position in Qatar. The package seems nice with a salary of 14-15kQAR per month plus housing allowance, medical insurance and free plane ticket per year.
Do you think I should accept the offer?
hi all, I rcvd entry visa from my employer where profession showing as Gen. Systems analyst. I m holding masters degree in engineering. Does this profession in visa has in issues especially calling family,loans etc facilities..
- I am software engineer with 5+ yrs experience got offer in govt concern. I have been offered salary of 10000+ accommodation+ transport+Elec+ paid leave of 40 days and travel tickets. i am married will it be sufficient for me to survive . How much will be cost of living and how much can i save?
- i am a 3 years diploma in computer engineer holder from India. i have total 15 years of education background, ie sslc+plus two+3 years diploma in computer engineering.My office requires bachelor degree to apply for a permanent employee post.could any one pls.
- Hey everyone. I am a recent graduate from one of the top universities in UK in the area of supply chain and logistics. I have been residing in Doha for quite sometime now (around 10yrs).