Salary and Allowances
Discussions on salaries and allowances.
- my Dear guys.. i need advise please help me, currently im working same company now 4 years working.. but 1 year i was in under my own RP another 3 years under same company RP.. now i want to go cancel from this company my 3 RP already finished..
My company offering 9000 QR as housing allowance. Does this amount is ok to get a 2 BED room furnished apartment in decent location. ?
In Sha Allah, I may be getting a job offer to work in Qatar for a contract period of 1 year. Its a daily wages job.
Job offer details are:
Daily wages, USD $140 per day.
5 days a week work
15 days of unpaid leave for every 6 months.
- Hi everyone. I am expecting an offer to come through from one of the multinationals in Qatar. With housing and electricity and water taken care of, I will be getting approx. 19000 riyals per month for everything else.
What should the basic salary for an HR executive in Qatar?
- Hi People, I have been offered a job here in Doha, I would like to share some insights of it & would request if some of you can really help me with your valuable feedback.
What do you think is it enough to live in Doha with 600 $ plus 250 tips of a salary as a Hostess , and also if my accomodation is payed including 3 meals per day?
Hello guys, so happy of discovering the forum in order to ask for some help.
Dear Sir/Mam My wife is an HR Professional with 6.5 years of experience and have post-graduated in M.A (Social Work) with specialization in HRD in 2007. Currently, she is working in Underground Metro Tunneling Project in India undertaken by L&T - SUCG JV of more than 160 million dollar.
- What would be the average salary of a Customer Service Representative in Al-Doha of an international company?
- Hi, I have around 3 years software development experience and I am an ERP consultant. I have been asked to specify the expected salary figure including all the benenfits? Can anyone suggest what should be the number as I have no idea about the cost of living and average salaries. Thanks in advance!