Salary and Allowances
Discussions on salaries and allowances
- I am software engineer with 5+ yrs experience got offer in govt concern. I have been offered salary of 10000+ accommodation+ transport+Elec+ paid leave of 40 days and travel tickets. i am married will it be sufficient for me to survive . How much will be cost of living and how much can i save?
- i am a 3 years diploma in computer engineer holder from India. i have total 15 years of education background, ie sslc+plus two+3 years diploma in computer engineering.My office requires bachelor degree to apply for a permanent employee post.could any one pls.
- Hey everyone. I am a recent graduate from one of the top universities in UK in the area of supply chain and logistics. I have been residing in Doha for quite sometime now (around 10yrs).
- What is their offer around?
- Folks Sorry to post here but this is the most active forum :-) can some one who has registered / or has knowledge help me understand MMUP registration for engineers please ? My working sector is information technology as a manager 1) DO people in IT profession have to register ?
I am from india.My employer applied for entry visa with my current passport which has single status.
I am married now. I want that to be updated in the passport .what is the suggested approach.
help me please..... basic salary for sale asisstant in qatar duty free is evrything he get evry month or there is commision or benefits that mean salary can be high then basic salary?thank you so muchhh
im an architect
and i wanted to ask about the salary for fresh graduate architect
living in qatar
expert in architecture visualization
in interior and exterior
Anyone have idea hw much salary it wud b for Baristas in Starbucks and costa premium coffee shops??
Please let me know what is the ongoing salary structure for Restaurant Managers in 5star Hotels.
Your inputs are appreciated.
Good Day to all,
I got Contacted by a company that is currenly working on the new metro project.I was offered 24000 QAR including living , transport and flight expenses. They also offer insurance and 21 working days annual leave as well as end of service gratuity.
I am a cost engineer and I have 6 years experience. I got a job offer from a consultant company. They offered me 25.000 QR (salary + allowance). Is it enough to live and save money ?