Position Location: Doha, Qatar
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join the team. This candidate will be responsible for developing the Qatar Living website.
You will be providing day-to-day support for the CMS platform, as well as custom module development and testing the quality and security of your code.
Demonstrable experience with administration of Drupal-based systems is key and will involve the ability to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization and web services programming.
The Drupal Developer should have exceptional programming skills, problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Drupal development (Advanced preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years’ hands-on development experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ hands-on development Drupal experience is essential
- Always be willing to learn new things, and have good reasons for knowing Drupal is/is not the right tool for the job
- Lead system and code documentation of assigned tasks
- Ability to tune a Drupal stack: MySQL performance tuning, code profiling, web server tuning, diagnosing performance bottlenecks
- Participate in code reviews and SCRUM meetings
- Ensure overall code quality and timely delivery of assigned tasks and tracks
- Ownership of allocated tasks and feature development
- Bug fixing and continuous updates of respective codebase
- Database query optimization
- Content delivery optimization for mobile and smart devices
- Communicate effectively throughout the development lifecycle on standardized ticketing and issue management systems
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Drupal 8 development experience a plus
- Experience with multilingual Drupal sites essential.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and write an intro email answering the following questions:
- Do you have 3+ years hands on Drupal experience?
- What recent Drupal websites have you built? And what was your role? (List at least 3).
- Have you worked on any multi-lingual websites? If so, list some of them.
- What is your profile on Drupal.org? (format:https://www.drupal.org/user/[username])
- What makes you different? (This is your chance to write a few words to set you apart from all the other CVs that we get).
Subject line: Drupal Developer Application – [name]