Can anyone advise me, what legal action can be taken to get back the borrowed money?
By anonymous • 5 years 1 month ago.

Share this with


Dear Friends;

I am in a big trouble now. An acquitance of mine has borrowed from me a large sum of money (I have taken it as a loan from bank) for relocating his business establishment from Musherieb, due to demolition. He borrowed the money in October 2010 saying that within 3 months, he will return it.

Till date, he did not return a single penny and I am in dire need of money now. Believing him, I did not take any document signed from him. He always says that he will return the money, but he is not giving me any date.

Please advise me what legal action can I take against him to get back my money.



share tweet

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By anonymous• 5 years 1 month ago.

Since you have no documents: NONE!

By baldrick2dogs• 5 years 1 month ago.

A fool and his money are soon parted.You are screwed.

By tigabaguio• 5 years 1 month ago.
Rating: 5/5

o dear, u reminded me of my past.. lending money with no documents.. now im poor as a rat..

if u have a witness when you gave him the money then u can use that fellow..

but i dont know how court runs here.. and em sure additional expense if u file a case on that man..



By anonymous• 5 years 1 month ago.

You still have a chance. Get a gun!

By baldrick2dogs• 5 years 1 month ago.

LP, I think you need to revisit this thread :

By xxc• 5 years 1 month ago.

man! u r so screwed! open w bottle of wine, cry and learn ur lesson.

By coxtown_rajan• 5 years 1 month ago.
Rating: 5/5

If you both come from same country and same state ( from India ? ) take him to Mr Nizar Kochery, well known leading advocate, atleast ( legally ) you can gather support to threaten him to an extent. Pls be careful, if things go wrong, he might become nightmare for you. Atleast try to collect little amount now in writing stating the total amount received by him and returned back ........... and net balance to return......... with this doc you can start to play your cards on him. Try best of luck. 

Log in or register to post comments