How to get Lost QID report from police

I have lost my and my wife's QID. How can I get police report for that. I went Wakrah and NEar Fardan center police stations but they refused to give any paper and said to go to Immigration directly for new IDs.

Pls.advise if anyone has any experience of getting report paper from police. Or is there any online options available for police report?


Log in or register to post comments