Click here to learn more.
Bro, please visit the first link. Very helpful.
How to obtain Nurse License here in Qatar?
Read more: http://qatarliving.com/node/5818371#ixzz29uf7ZGGu
Visit official website of Supreme Council of Health Qatar
To download SCH forms:
1. Create an account by signing up as NEW APPLICANT.
Stage 1 - Apply for Evaluation (700 QR)
Stage 2 - Apply for Licensing (300 QR)
2. Click Apply for Evaluation then fill up and upload required documents.
3. Pay fee online (credit card) or manually (ecash card or atm card)
* Once evaluation stage is complete, you will receive an email indicating that you need to get the evaluation certificate at SCH. By this time you are now eligible to apply for licensing.
Requirements: For detailed list go to download forms...
1. Qatar ID - NURSE as your occupation. + passport copy
> OR Working Visa - NURSE
2. Potential Employer Letter
> NOTE: Employer must have a licensed facility
registered in SCH Qatar. visit the link below to see
the list of companies with registered health
3. Educational Certificates - Diploma, TOR, & RLE (Red Ribbon). must be verified & stamped at Philippine Embassy Qatar & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. Work experience - notarization not required
> at least 2 years WORKING NOT VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE.
5. PRC - Board Certificate & License Card (Red Ribbon)
> Request in Advance from PRC, Certificate of Good
Standing - Sent directly by PRC to SCH. Takes 1
month for regular fee. DHL takes 3-5 days.
6. Prometric Exam Result
> OR you can book here for an exam (Nurse Specialist)
> Fee $200 online payment thru credit card
> exam location near midmac r/a
7. Signed SCH Letter of Authorization (you can download
this form in Qualification and Internship section)
1. Immediate Life Support Training (ILS) - register at Hamad International Training Center
4883589 or visit - http://site.hmc.org.qa/hitc1/
2. Medical Result - stamped and forwarded to Messaimer Health Center for needed vaccination
3. Police Clearance in Qatar
> NBI (Red Ribbon) must be verified & stamped at Philippine Embassy Qatar & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
> Police Clearance Fee 10QR
> Release: after 1 week
> Philippine Embassy Stamped - 100 QR
> Release: same day
> Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 30 QR; via atm card
> Release: same day
applying a medical license to work as a nurse are now submitted online. you can log in to www.qchp.org.qa for details...