Click here to learn more.
The procedure as of today:
1. documents required are your original passport, visa copy with your sponsors mobile number written on it and a credit/debit card for payment of QR 100. no cash is accepted here.
2. there is a separate entrance for men and women.
3. Enter and go to the online registration counter, (you may be asked a few questions - like sponsors name, relation etc.) then you are required to look at a small camera placed just outside the counter for your photo to be taken. thereafter you will be asked to give the card for the payment. once you enter the PIN, the person doing the registration gives you the card, POS slip and a printed receipt with the tests required to be done.this is stamped registration verified.
4. take the printed receipt and proceed to the blood drawing counter, give it there. They will give you a tube with your barcode stuck on it.
take this and proceed to the blood drawing room (there may be a queue at times). once blood is drawn they will stamp it as blood drawing done.
5. From here proceed to the xray counter-room. you will be given a change of outfit. (there may be a queue at times. There should be no metal objects, jewellery on you, ladies are required to tie up their hair). once the Xray is taken, they will stamp it as Xray done, machine #.
Here is the procedure:
1. Go to Medical Commission office with the following documents
a. Original passport
b. Visa extension form duly filled-up
c. Copy of the visit visa
and don't forget to carry Credit/Debit/other card to pay the fee. It is QR 100, but no cash payment.
2. No need to carry photographs - it will be taken
3. Check the results here:
4. Go to immigration office with original passport, and visit visa extension form duly filled-up for the extension after appx 3 days. Extension may be allowed for one month or more.Again, no cash payment.
also you can't have aids or TB
1. Visa copy
2. Sponsor’s ID copy with mobile number
3. Visitor’s Passport copy
4. 4 passport size photos.
5. QR 100
Last but not least Passion.