MOD - Post in Classifieds
Moving to Qatar
Qatar has a relatively high standard of living and many expatriates find living in Qatar a very different experience from anything they had expected or what they have been used to.
None the less almost all expatriates enjoy what Qatar has to offer. Exciting job opportunities and equally promising salaries together with the attraction of the country make Qatar an enticing place to settle down.
Finding a job is not always that easy as all expatriates require sponsorship to work and live in Qatar. The safety, warm weather and family orientated environment further entice those seeking similar lifestyles and weather.
There are several fine resorts and beaches strategically placed along the 565 km coastline to choose from. You won't find any difficulty in balancing the work - play environment effectively.
There are many good furnished and unfurnished apartments to choose from and finding accommodation is not that hard. Depending on your circumstance either the company sponsoring will assist or the many estate agents will be more than willing to assist.
There is no shortage of entertainment- shopping, restaurants, cinemas and bowling alleys. A generous blend of café’s, nut shops and divine bakeries make Qatar an exciting country to relocate.
Qatar is expanding rapidly but the growth is not overwhelming as it still offers a vibrant yet peaceful pace of life.
Do you have any further questions? Create a post here and someone from the community should be able to help.
MOD - Post in Classifieds
- Can anyone advise where in Doha I can pick up a voltage transformer from 220V 50/60hz to 110v 50/60hz 150W?
- i need a car for installment basis. can anyone have one?
- Whether you are exploring career opportunities in Qatar or already working here, you must be aware of your rights and duties as an employee. Here are 10 important things you must know about being employed in Qatar.
- I need a studio or 1 BHK on rent for 1 month (7th Jan to 7th Feb 2015) near West bay for a Family.
- What time does the medical commission open?
- Plz tell me about normal food & daily life expenses in qatar . Presently i got a offer from company .
- I am a 24 yo bachelor from Delhi, India. I am being offered a salary of QAR 8000 + transportation. I need to know will this salary be sufficient for a single person if I wish to have an average-descent lifestyle.
- Can someone give me feedback on the Company Called We United, it a multi service orianted company
- The Garcinia Cambogia supplement helps to boost the metabolism and to increase the energy in the body. Since there are no clinically proven side effects, you can try this product for shaping your body structure.
- Hi FOlks what is Primary Health care corporation is it a par or inferior to HMC...????