Registering as a Workingwoman
left wing lucy-Flicker
Registering as a workingwoman can be done on a husbands sponsorship. There is no need to obtain a separate residence work permit but a license from the labour department is required.
The company offering the job must send the letter to the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Labour Department providing information of the availability of the job and requesting permission to employ.
On receiving permission you will require:
• Original Copy of employment contract
• A letter signed by family sponsor consenting permission to
• Originals and photo copies of passports and ID’s
• Originals and copies of all Academic transcripts.
• 2 Passport sized Photographs