Disputing a traffic fine!
I just saw on line that I have received a fine for "loading a vehicle in a way that causes danger to people or property" in a rental car that I was driving for a few months.
It seems to asy the offence happened at Sports City so I am thinking Villagio? It is for QAR 700 and I want to try and dispute the fine.
My only thoughts can be it was when I stopped at the drop off at Villagio to get my wife and kids (5 yrs and 2 yrs) + old father in law + shopping in to the car but still think if this is the reason it is a buit harsh.
Anyone know where I can go to "plead" my case - not that I am expecting anything to come from it.
Interested to here any similar stories and outcomes!!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?