visa status shown in MOI?
mga kababayan, thanks that i found this community that help our kababayan for the guidance for the processing things to be there in Qatar! i have some question to know with regards my status here as follows:
1. i have my visa from MOI website i need to know what it means its confusing is this visit or work visa?
Date of Issue: 2010-07-01
Entry Before : 2010-12-28
Description Of Visa Owner :Passport Holder
Visa Type :WORK VISA-One Vist
Purpose of Visa :VISIT
Duration of Residence: 5 year
Proffession : PROFESSIONAL
Visa Status : THE VISA NUMBER IS VALID FOR ONE ENTRY ONLY
is this working visa? why is it purpose of visa is VISIT? the the duration of residence is 5 years? need some explanation for this?and 1 entry only? for 5 years i may not go home or go back then? and once im there what will the next process and what will be my status?
2. I am direct hired!what are things to do or requirements from immigration here in the Philippines for departure?
3. any suggestion that i may not go for POEA processing for this status?is this ok?
i will register then once i already sign my contract there as my employer told me that signing the contract will fallows once i'm there!this a problem in this case?
4. for the NBI clearance do i need to authenticate it from DFA here?
Please need some feedback that will help me regarding this matter!your answer will very appreciated and glad to know u as well... GOD BLESS You... hope to talk u asap...
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?