Arab, American, British, Cafe, Chinese, Doughnuts, Fast Food, Filipino, French, Indian, Iranian, Italian, Juices and Smoothies, Lebanese, Malaysian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Pakistani, Pizza, Portuguese, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Steakhouse, Sushi, Thai, Turkish, Vegetarian, Qatari, All Restaurants
Hard Labor - Wages in Qatar
From today's Arabic daily al-Raya:
- Labor foreman, salary 800 Riyals (approx $220), working hours 5am to 5pm.
- Builder, salary 700 Riyals (approx $190), working hours 6am to 6pm. No off day.
- Builder, salary 700 Riyals, working hours 6am to 4-5pm.
- Road builder, salary 500 Riyals (approx $137) , 11 working hours a day. No off day.
- Road building foreman, salary 800 Riyals (approx $220) includes 4 overtime hours/day at 4 Riyals/hour. 2 off days a month.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?