School waiting lists in Qatar
My family is planning to move to Doha in August.
I realize that the time is too close with the school new term (september)
And after reading this forum I also found out that maybe my 6 years and 5 years children will be difficult to find place in any school, because a long list of waiting list :).
However, I remember that someone mentioned that some company may have a place in the school that they've been sponsored (am I correct ?)
Can anybody tell me, what school is sponsored by Rasgas ?
(beside AKIS - because we will not be staying in Al Khor)
It's really makes me nervous to imagine that my children can not go to school for a year (what a bad mommy).
Or if someone do home schooling, can I take my children to your place...pleaseeeee :) ?
Look forward to hear from all of you.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?