When I first introduced myself to the group, I promised never talk about spaghetti or pizza, to avoid the stereotype (I'm italian, and I love spaghetti!!), but maybe...risotto? Is anybody interested on how to prepare a real good italian risotto? Of course we have to cancell all recepies that require wine (lots)or special ingredients (porcini mushrooms,trufles, pork salami or ham ,sausages, regional cheese...)so not much left, I can still suggest:
- risotto with shrimps, courgettes & saffron
- risotto gorgonzola cheese (in alternative roquefort or blue cheese), leeks and parmigiano
If not risotto, chiken breast milanese with sicilian "caponata"
..or for pasta lovers,Bucatini or maybe Fusilli "a la Norma"?
This could be my first contribution,I wait with my apron on, ciao
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?