QTEL fibre engineers Charging for services
Be aware when the engineers for qtel fibre optic upgrade come to install the new routers. This one seemed an asian, who mentioned that he will have to connect the router and leave it on the ground because there were no correct connecting places in our villa.
However, he also suggested that he can help us by getting the connections right and it needs more cables to be laid and telephone points to be configured.And for all these "SERVICES" he would be charging QR 250 ,
I beleive , all the extra cables and points would be taken at qtels costs and the money would be going in the pockets. And customers would be left with their routers left on the ground with having to pay extra if they need a standard service.
SEEMS ITS A FABRICATED SERVICE.....
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?