Villaggio fire report: Here's what happened
It appears a perfect storm of negligence and lack of preparation contributed to the death of 19 people in the deadly Villaggio fire two weeks ago, the official investigation has found.
The report dealt with the technical details of the fire. Criminal matters will be handled by the prosecutor’s office, QNA reports.
The problem started at 10:50am when Nike employees noticed and failed to put out the fire, which began in the mezzanine due to faulty electrical wiring in a fluorescent light, which led to the ignition of its plastics components before spreading to flammable materials...
Read more: http://dohanews.co/p...
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?