375 OFWs Graduate from 9th “Tulay” Project in Qatar
Out of 555 enrollees – a total of 375 Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their dependents received certificates in Doha, Qatar after completing the renowned Microsoft’s “Tulay” Project.
“Tulay” is part of Microsoft Unlimited Potential Community Skills Program implemented in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) and the Blas F. Ople Policy Center.
The 9th “Tulay” Commencement Exercises was held on Friday, 15 June, 2012 at the Al Fayrous Ballroom, Doha Marriott Hotel State of Qatar.
Please continue reading here: http://elabizpropert...
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?