300 New Taxis in Qatar on 1 July
The Gulf Times is reporting that Al Million Taxis will put a fleet of 300 new taxis on the road this Sunday (1 July) and intends to add 200 cars within the next few months.
The taxis will be the same turquoise as the current Karwa fleet except they will have a maroon roof.
More taxis on the road will definitely be welcome. You'll be able to call Al Million on 8005500 (a toll free number) - complete with a 1990s robo-voice!
Everyone knows that Doha lacks taxis so 200 more will sure go a long way.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?