Turtle hatching season
Less than an hour away from the noise and bustle of the city there is something like this happening!
It is turtle hatching season on our kite beach!
After work we took a 45 minute drive north to go see the brand new turtles hatching and making a break for the ocean, as you do!
Shot on a canon 7D, graded with magic bullet and made in sony vegas.
If you like it, please share it.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?