DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…
“Dad, look the trees are going behind!” Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year olds childish behavior with pity. Suddenly he again exclaimed… “Dad, look the clouds are running with us!” The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…”Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?” The old man smiled and said…”I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today….”
Every single person on the planet has a story.
“Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth
might surprise you…think before you say something!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?