The Sweetest Thing Someone has Done for you?
I don't need to fib about it -- I'm kinda melancholic for several days now. Valentine's Day is like the Super Bowl for dating bloggers.
But I can’t really decide on an angle: play the bitter card? I certainly have good reason - not only am I currently single, I haven't had a proper date on Feb. 14 since 2006, and that was with an ex that disappeared from the face of the earth (he's still alive, somewhere..lol)
Or, I could also go the apathetic route and MOPE that V-Day is just another Hallmark holiday capitalizing on our bourgeois delusions about romantic love (which happen to be true).
So in the spirit of the season, May we know from all the QL singletons and couples:
- What is the sweetest thing a guy/girl has done for you?
- What is the most selfless act YOU’VE performed in Cupid’s name?
- And what’s your favorite thing about being in love?
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?