Rexton 320 - Support please
Hello all QL friends...
I'm looking for all possible solutions for my Rexton Rx320 issue.
I have a RX320 clocked 152Kms on ODO. Properly maintained, on time service, no accidents etc. From the recent past, its noted 'm getting a mileage of hardly 4KM/Ltr. Example if I fill for 50Qrs (i.e 58lts), it will run close to 275Kms.
Can't diagnose the issue behind this problem. Company checked the machine has no issue. But to diagnose the issue they asking nearly 500Qrs..!!
recently done service, in that,
1. Head gasket change (no issues with timing, misfiring, or any issues)
2. Engine mounts change
3. Engine oil change
4. Oil filter change
5. Transmission Oil change
6. Transmission oil filter change
7. Break fluids top-up
8. power steering top up
9. A/c gas top-up / checkup
So all are working excellent and no warnings in the dash and all the fuse are in place.
Note: In the morning start (i.e after a long hours say 8or 10hrs), the gear will not engage!! reverse will act so fast. But the forward, either i need to restart the machine or wait for 3-5minutes.
It has good acceleration and power once its in motion.
I know many of us in this forum is auto techies. So i guess to get a clear picture of this issue.
More over, I wish to hear from Rexton owners.
Have a great day ahead.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?