Gents please share your thoughts, ideas and latest news for NOC law, and mainly for foreign companies, which they are investing in qatar without the need of qataries and or without hiring any local staff, just here since years ago but 100% staff brought from abroad.
their working conditions, environment is deadfull, in contract it shows they follow the qatar labor laws, however in reality, staff is doing per day more than 12h, in ramadan...easily 8 hours, no overtime and unfair bonus with a tough cost saving strategies.
Company X Slaching the headcount easily, re hiring again, even some consultant are not under their sponsorship and got fired by them they get back to their recruiter in doha for supporting them to find another job, hopefully they found for them but that X is insisting to get him out of the country, may be for information security reason.
the guy got fired, come back to his country and after 2 months got a call from X to re hire him agaim!!!
the big pain is on how to protect such kind of acitivities
- any update regarding the magic NOC docuement,
- work environement unpraticable, just because they are paying you an extra as you are getting from your country
- Foreign companies, ramp up resources, give you job and after, easily to fire you, no chance to cover yourself, after, just because of this NOC, X got money for N projects, had a benefits for T time time, then after T or even before they start to think for screwing staff and hiring others to keep their ''KPI'' energized...
Any protection for such behaviors, now i am seeing it, a standard practice.
Staff mood is always bad, not motivated at all, making delay, non focusing on quality, so who is the beneficial and looser here? think about it...
Thanks for your time and interest on interacting on this topic.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?