How about THE PEARL QATAR ?
Source: Gulf Times. July , 2009
Why is it that THE PEARL QATAR is not mentioned in the areas where buyers can transfer their sponsorship?
Five expatriates owners of properties
The official said that the owners of property, if employed, can transfer their sponsorship with the consent of the current sponsor.....
The areas where expatriates can buy property are:
Musheirib, Freej Abdul Aziz, Doha Jadeed, Ghanim Al-Atiq, Al-Riffa, Al-Hitmi Al-Atiq, Salata, Bin Mehmood, Rawdat Al-Khail, Al-Mansoura, Bin Dirham, Najma, Umm Ghwailina, Al-Khulaifat, Al-Sadd, Al-Mirqab Jadeed, Al-Nasr, area around Doha International Airport, Al-Qisar, Al-Dafna, Onaiza and Lusail, Al-Khiraij, Jabl Thuailab.
Only properties in Al-Sadd and Najma area are available so far, “as the process of classifications have been concluded in these two areas only.”...
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?