Ramadan Working Hours....
There are several kinds of duty hours in Doha, but the most familiar are:
a. Straight hour -you get to work on one shift
b. broken time -you work two shifts in a day....
with it comes the advantages and disadvantages.
Ramadan is worst If you get to work till 1 am? (yes, as in one in the mornin)
it is unfair when others duty will end at 2pm only..
People working till 1am should have an incentives or extra pay
(wish there is a law for this, are there any?)
this is Not a complain..
just want to let those affected fellows know that,
you are not alone:)
What is your Ramadan working hours?
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?