Availability of British essentials?
While I am quite flexible and adaptable and love international cuisine, I do, however, have some favourite things that I miss when away from the UK. What's the availability like for:
* Twinings Earl Grey teabags? I quite like Liptons Yellow Label, but nothing beats a cup of Earl Grey.
* Heinz baked beans? Every now and then when I'm living outside the UK I have a craving for beans-on-toast. Should I bring a couple of tins as emergency rations? Or can I get them there?
* Pimms? Lemonade? Also, Laphroaig single malt whisky?
* Horlicks? (Preferably the instant, just add hot water, stuff)
* Walkers crisps? Lays are okay, but every now and again I *need* some salt & vinegar and cheese & onion.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?