Arab, American, British, Cafe, Chinese, Doughnuts, Fast Food, Filipino, French, Indian, Iranian, Italian, Juices and Smoothies, Lebanese, Malaysian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Pakistani, Pizza, Portuguese, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Steakhouse, Sushi, Thai, Turkish, Vegetarian, Qatari, All Restaurants
- The most appropriate time for practicing Yoga is in the morning. It is the time when the mind is calm, composed and fresh and the body movements can be performed with considerable ease and vigor.
- To get started you need to have the urge and confidence in yourself.
- To practice Yoga you must choose a place which is calm, quiet, ventilated, dust free, moisture free and distraction free.
- Before you start Yoga, you must clear your bowels and bladder; clean your nostrils and throat of all mucus. You must also drink a glass of lukewarm water.
- Wait for a few minutes and then you can start.
- Like all other work outs you must begin with easy poses, thereafter you can advance to the tough ones. Be methodical and systematic.
- Remember, to start with your movements should be light and if you feel fatigue in between you must discontinue.
- Yoga must energize and not cause weariness and depression.
- You must take breaks in between if a particular step or exercise proves tiring.
- If you practice Yoga, your diet should be a balanced and you should eat after an interval of 4 hours.
- The quantity of food should be such that it satisfies your appetite.
- Over eating and fasting should be avoided. At the same time you must try to avoid stale food.
- Yoga clothing should be loose and as comfortable as possible. Form-fitting cotton/Lycra pants and shirts are the best.
- While performing Yoga your breathing should be long and deep. You must remember to keep your mouth close and inhale and exhale only through the nose.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?