TISSOT T NAVIGATOR 3000 Watch for Sale
TOUCH NAVIGATOR 3000 for sale. (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY - FIXED PRICE)
BOUGHT FOR 2100 QR , WITH BOX AND OWNERS BOOKLET.
VISIBLY SCRATCH-FREE IN A GLOWING CONDITION. BOUGHT IN FEB 2008 BUT SPARINGLY USED. CAN SEE.
AN ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S ITEM.
DETAILS AND FEATURES BELOW:
CASE MATERIAL STAINLESS STEEL
WATER RESISTANCE 5 BAR (50 M)
GLASS MATERIAL TACTILE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL
DIAL COLOR BLACK
DIAL TYPE INDEX + ARABIC
BRACELET MATERIAL STAINLESS STEEL
BRACELET COLOR GREY
MOVEMENT CALIBER E45.301
MOVEMENT TYPE QUARTZ (TACTILE)
• Touch screen technology. The Tissot Navigator 3000 has only one button which you use to activate the touch crystal. Once activated, you interact with the watch almost entirely by touching the crystal in different locations, and for different durations.
• Multiple display languages. The Navigator 3000 can be configured to operate in one of six different languages.
• Multiple time zones. The Navigator 3000 is a travel watch, and allows you to track multiple time zones simultaneously. When you first receive the watch, you will want to set it to your home time zone which you do by first selecting your continent, then your country, and finally your city. The watch comes with 150 cities preprogrammed, but if yours is not included, you can manually add a custom city.
• T-World Function. This is the name for the Navigator 3000's multiple time zone mode. The Navigator 3000 can track four additional time zones (in addition to the primary time zone, or the reference time zone, as Tissot calls it). One of the coolest features of this watch is the ability to swap out the reference time for one of the other four time zones. For example, you set your four additional time zones to the four places to which you are most likely to travel. When you arrive in a different time zone, rather than resetting the time on your watch, you simply select the new time zone, and swap it out for the reference time zone. When you travel back home, just swap the two time zones again. The Navigator 3000 can also be configured to display the offset between your different time zones and your reference time zone as opposed to displaying absolute times. Very sophisticated and comprehensive.
• DST support. All of the 150 preprogrammed cities also have DST setting preprogrammed up to the year 2099. If you create a custom city, you can manually configure the DST settings, as well.
• Chronograph. The Navigator 3000's chronograph measures time at a resolution of 1/100 of a second while the total duration is under one hour. Once the duration is one hour or more, the resolution changes to whole seconds. The crown is used to start and stop the chronograph (more precise than using the touch-crystal), and the crown is held down to reset the time.
• Countdown timer. The Navigator 3000's countdown timer allows you to set hours, minutes, and seconds. The maximum time is 23:59:59. The LCD flashes and the watch starts beeping when there are 5 seconds remaining, then the main alarm sounds when the full time has elapsed.
• Two programmable alarms. The Navigator 3000 has two alarms that can be programmed for specific times on specific days of the week. You can also choose one of five different alarm melodies which I think is a nice touch.
• Calendar. The Navigator 3000 has a calendar mode that displays the date in one of three different modes: day/date, seconds/date, or week number. After selecting the desired format, the watch will go back into time mode, leaving the date format of your choice on the LCD. You can change the order of the date units, as well, to suite your regional preferences.
• LCD backlight. The LCD can be illuminated by rotating the crown. Rather than your standard blue/green backlight, the Tissot Navigator 3000's LCD illuminates a very cool red color. To increase the intensity, turn the crown to the right, and to decrease it, turn it to the left. The LCD remains illuminated for 10 seconds after the last operation.
• Energy saving mode. If you don't intend to use the watch for a while, you can put it into energy saving mode. The LCD will go blank, and the hands will indicate 6:30. You can reactivate the watch by pressing the crown for two seconds.
• Water-resistant to 50 meters, or 165 feet.
• Stainless steel case and bracelet, and scratch-proof sapphire crystal.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?