Drive Doha - Dubai by Road
I would like drive down in my own car to Dubai by road. As far as the map says we have to transit through Saudi Arabia to reach UAE. I have the following questions
how long does the drive take?
what is the quality of the roads?
how safe is it to drive down like that?
Any specific visa / immigration / border crossing formalities for an expat and specially for an indian passport holder?
With Emirates and QA fares /-a-t-/ ridiculous rates for a frequent traveller who loves driving this might be a good idea.
Pool in your ideas on any information that might help. Thanks !
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?