Is this a good Mother?
So many on this site sing the praises of the Stay at Home Mom, I can't help but ask, is this your idea of a good mom?
(Make sure you click the link to see the pic)
* We should let women determine for themselves how long they want to breastfeed.
* We should let children determine how long they want to breastfeed.
* We should let individuals determine for themselves how they want to lead their lives.
* Children develop deep comfort and certainty when they know they can get milk and mommy whenever they want. In fact, that idea should extend beyond breastfeeding to sleeping arrangements. Children beyond the toddler stage should be able to sleep en famille when and if determined by them.
* We have been denying our kids the opportunity to feel the original attachment humans had before psychologists, or priority of relationships, or separate bedrooms, or even homes existed. Originally we trekked around looking for food with kids strapped to our fronts or backs. These kids could partake of a milk meal whenever they wanted.